4 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. alka April 18, 2011 at 1:44 pm |

This is what to do in our community is to choose a month, I would choose July. In July there is a lot of stuff to do like light fireworks on July 4th. On any day of July you can go swimming. At the gym we could shoot around or play basketball with a couple of friends. I love basketball. How you get to the gym is by car. It is by the grounds past the Agency. The second place I would bring you to is the Video Store to get a slush puppy and get nachos to eat. The Video Store is in our community in front of the school by the gas station.

2. tish81 April 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm |

Can you find my wild self??? I am wearing a purple shirt with yellow shorts and purple shoes. I have a medium skin tone and dark curly brown hair. And lastly I have pink braces and brown eyes with long eyelashes.

I designed my avatar like this because I kike the colors purple and yellow together because I like the Lakers, also because I have dark brown hair just like my avatar. Then I made my avatar have brown eyes because I have brown eyes and long eyelashes. So lastly I made my avatar have braces because pretty soon I am going to get braces… So can you tell with avatar is mine???

– Tish

3. aly81 April 20, 2011 at 1:29 pm |

Can you find my wild self? I have a blue shirt with a yellow lightning bult and blue shoes. I have blonde hair in a ponytail, and I also have blue eyes. I have gray shorts and no braces and I have a big smile!

I designed my avatar this way because, I always have my hair up in a ponytail, and because I have blondish hair and no braces and my eyes are blue. The reason why I have a lot of blue on my avatar is because my favorite color is blue!

~ Aly 81

4. alka April 20, 2011 at 1:42 pm |

Guest who I am ! An avatar. I am with the braided hair. My shirt is blue with a yellow smiley face and my shorts are yellow. My shoes are white and my skin is brown. Even I got glasses.
    I put my hair like that and my skin is brown because I am an Indian (Native American).

Skip to toolbar