What fascinating things have you learned from other bloggers?
Have you shared the interesting places you’ve been at Our Path? I haven’t any comments there yet.
However, last week, you kept track of your blogs.
So, what did you learn? We have been challenged to share:
“write your own post saying which blogs you visited and what posts you left a comment on. Why did you choose that post? Remember to include a link back to the post you left a comment on so that student gets a pingback or trackback.”
This week’s challenge (click here) directs us to do what we are already doing. Keep checking our “Blogs to Read” and making your comments. Then comment back here with your response:
- Which blogs have you visited and
- What posts you left a comment on
- Why did you choose that post?
- Include a link back to the post you left a comment on
If we want comments, we’ve got to give them!
And, as a reminder, here’s what we said about how to comment from Mrs. Yollis’s students:
Compliment the ideas.
Add new information (read other comments)
Make a connection.
Proofread — spelling, capitals, punctuation.
Can you fill in the examples from our own commenting ideas? What do we mean by:
1. Be safe. Be kind. Netiquette.
2. Read a post. Make a connection.
3. Write a comment. Write it like a letter.
4. Share a compliment. Share a connection
5. Check your ideas. Make them flow.
6. State your ideas and opinions only. Write nothing personal. Netiquette
8. Give one. Get one.
Remember: like handwriting, your comment represents you!