- Title of Ecosystem Science Activity
- Hypothesis / Question: Are ecosystems a system where living and nonliving factors interact in a specified area?
- Process — what did you do.
- Results: what happened.
- Conclusions: Explain one of the questions below:
- Choose an ecosystem that you are familiar with and identify both the biotic and abiotic factors that are included within. Next identify and explain the interactions between the elements.
- Choose an ecosystem that you are familiar with and explain what types of things, both from within and from outside the system, can impact the system. Think of both positive and negative effects.
Your blog post should: