12 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Elbe61 March 23, 2012 at 8:36 am |

These people are committed to doing something to save the animals that they love. They have spread the word about how critical the live of an Orangutan are. They don’t want anyone or anything harming the natural habitats of the Orangutans. The People care enough about the Orangutan that they are telling people how to help save these magnificent animals from going extinct. They are committed to saving these animals from extinction so they are helping just like many other people, to save the Orangutan’s.

2. Lamjo61 March 23, 2012 at 8:36 am |

I think the world that discribes Brigantine North Middle School is caring. I think they are caring because they are trying to save the orangutan species. They have made a Facebook page, blog and established “Orangutan Day.” That is why I think that they are caring.

3. enmo61 March 23, 2012 at 8:37 am |

I think the word caring best describes the students and staff at B.M.S because they really want to help orangutans from becoming extinct. One way people can help is by donating $100.00 that could help buy medicine, food, toys, blankets and loving care. Another way people can help is by donating $150.00 to the Philadelphia Zoo. Then you and you’re family could adopt one of the zoo’s special orangutans.

4. sekin61 March 23, 2012 at 8:42 am |

These people are committed to help save orangatans from going extinct. They want you to have a 100.0 donation to help buys stuff for the orfaned orangatans. They should adoped a orangatan and give a 150 donation to the philidalpha zoo to help save orangatans.

5. Lamjo61 March 23, 2012 at 8:45 am |

I think the word that discribes Brigantine North Middle School is caring. I think they are caring because they are trying to save the orangutan species. They have made a Facebook page, blog and established “Orangutan Day.” That is why I think that they are caring.

6. jamon61 March 23, 2012 at 8:47 am |

These kids are committed to helping the orangutan because they funded programes that help the zoo’s pay for the orangutans shelters and pay for all their food coast’s. The students from Brigantine also persuaded other kids to help to write to factory to and tell them to replace palm oil with something else. And they also adopted their own orangutan.

7. sanric61 March 23, 2012 at 8:54 am |

our blog partners are caring about the orangutans because they started a blog for people to join in and help stop the extinction of the orangutans also $100 donation will provide medicine, food, toys for the orangutans for special loving care from the zoo staff members and this is all from our blog partners this is why they are caring.

8. denwha61 March 23, 2012 at 8:54 am |

brigantine middle school is very caring about orangutans. cause they are almost about to become extinct. That also made a face book page about it.

9. rojo61 March 23, 2012 at 8:55 am |

This school is very caring and wants to save the orangoutangs they started a blog,brochure,and a live web cam and you can see what there doing at the moment and I never knew that they are 96.4% of DNA is ours.

10. kimy71 March 23, 2012 at 10:34 am |

Palm oil threatened the natural habitats of the wild orangutans. The Brigantine Middle School wrote letters to companies that did not use sustainable palm oils and prepared kits. Those kits included a letters, names, and addresses of companies that are not doing enough to avoid using palm oil. There project using a Facebook page to help save the orangutans is pretty creative. The kit is a great way to help out. They are knowledgable. That is they are intelligent. They are also establishing a firm basis. So I think this a great and hope to read more about orangutans.

11. rista71 March 23, 2012 at 10:41 am |

If I could choose a word to describe the group of people I would choose caring.”Even though this was a contest we wanted to thank all the staff and students who embraced this project not because they wanted to win something… but because they wanted the orangutans to win their fight against extinction.”That is what they have to say about the contest.They have a valentines day gift idea to help support orphaned orangutans.They have donation options for $100-$150 for orangutans.Also they have adopted some orangutans from the zoo.Thats why I would choose caring to describe this group of people.

12. rickle81 March 23, 2012 at 1:34 pm |

the word that best discribes them is caring because they advertise to donate to the organtuans 2 times for $100 and $150 . They also say “we wanted to thank all the staff and students who embrace this project”.The word that discribes them is caring <3

Skip to toolbar