Diabetes Fight!!!!!

The main point that Sonny explained is that diabetes is serious and it can lower and higher your blood sugar. Diabetes is a disease that can affect your kidney and bladder. It also could cause kidney disease. Sonny wanted to help us understand how we could prevent diabetes, for example: you can stay athletic so your immune system could stay healthy.

Diabetes is serious because is can lower or higher your blood sugar. That’s why we have to stay healthy and be athletic. This disease can affect your kidneys and bladder. Your body needs sugar (energy). The alpha cells will signal the liver and tell it that it needs glucose. Glucose is sugar. Sugar can go from your kidneys to your urine and you pee. There are many different diabetic problems like, type 1. Type one is a disease you are born with.

The food goes to the small intestine to the glucose to the blood stream to the liver beta cells to the insulin to the blood stream to the insulin-open-cells to the glucose-enter-cells. You can have too much insulin.
I would give this information to my grandpa. He has diabetes and would love to know what I learned in diabetes class. He knows that it is sometimes serious so I shall tell him where the sugar goes. Sugar turns into glucose. When you eat sugar it goes to the body cells. The alpha cells will signal the liver and tell it needs sugar.

So a little help with staying active then, you too can also prevent diabetes.

I got this photo by Kostoff, Heather. foods003.jpg. September 18, 2006. Pics4Learning. 2 Feb 2012 <http://pics.tech4learning.com>

Bookmark and Share
Skip to toolbar