2 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. bdonofrio September 15, 2012 at 8:02 pm |

Dear Ms. Edwards,
    I found your blog via Mrs. Krebs’ “Cool Classes” links. Your Dot Day idea is indeed very cool! Our class participates in a number of community service events throughout the year so that we can make a difference. We collect tabs for the Shriner’s Children’s Hospital, had a movie night for Equestrian Hippotherapy, helped disabled kids play baseball, planted flowers at a home for the disabled, sponsored a cleft-palette operation with Smile Train, had a baseball game fundraiser on September 11th, “9 Innings for 9/11” to support St. Jude’s and Share Our Strength, and sent goodie bags to our soldiers overseas. The metaphor of the dot artwork is very cool!
    I am just starting to blog with my class. We have two class blogs: bdonofrio.edublogs.org and teddytours.edublogs.org. With your permission, I would like to add your class to our list of “Classy Classes” so that we can visit you often.
    I hope you have a great start to your school year and that we are able to connect throughout the upcoming months.
    Sincerely,
    Beth Donofrio

Skip to toolbar